What is Edlyft?
Edlyft is on a mission to help create the next million computer science grads. Our service helps college students succeed in their CS classes through online group tutoring, study groups, and personalized tools for navigating CS. Featured in Forbes, Business Insider, TechCrunch, EdSurge and Y Combinator, we’ve built a support program and platform that will close the massive tech talent gap and increase access to in-demand fields.
This is a part-time contract position. You will work directly with the CEO (ex-LinkedIn PM & Facebook SWE) to design tools to support college students in computer science. You should be comfortable working with Figma. It's important to have a strong visual and UX design experience.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Create and iterate on delightful product web experiences for college students
- Complete user research to inform product direction
- You'll own user flows, lo-fi and hi-fi designs
- 3+ years of experience as a designer with web products. Experience with startups is a plus!
- Strong portfolio of design work on complex problems and workflows
- Moves Fast: As an early stage startup, we need to strike a balance between moving fast and building sustainably. We need to be able to minimize scope and prioritize ruthlessly.
- Welcomes and encourages feedback from customers and teammates
- Strong in both UX & Visual Design
To apply, please fill out the form below